Check out our latest Financial Update here.
Our community relies solely on the financial support of folks who call Jacob’s Well home and friends of Jacob’s Well who believe in what we’re doing. We’re grateful for your support as we continue to grow as church together. Thank you!
There are many ways to give, but especially consider arranging an automated recurring gift through your bank. No matter the size, a recurring gift helps enable predictable budgeting for you and for Jacob’s Well. To set up a recurring gift through your bank:
- Likely the only information you’ll need to enter is the office address and phone number for Jacob’s Well: Jacob’s Well, 3751 17th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55407, 612-822-0300.
- Sometimes you’ll be prompted for an account number for Jacob’s Well. You probably won’t need this- especially if you select to pay an “individual” rather than a “business”.
- Each bank is a little different, but typically gifts are set up through “Bill Pay” or similar (usually free) services. You’ll set up an automated check/bill pay to Jacob’s Well for the amount you choose at the frequency you select.
- We may have instructions for your particular bank; let Katy know if you need them.
- Learn more about the benefits of recurring giving here.
Other ways to give:
- Cash or checks made out to Jacob’s Well at our gatherings each Sunday.
- Transfer Stock: Giving stock carries a double advantage- it could count as both a charitable donation and can also avoid capital gains taxes on growth in the stock. Learn more and find the Stock Transfer Form here.
- Set up a one time contribution through your bank. This follows the same process as a recurring gift as described above, but sends a single contribution.
Additional online giving options are also available:
- Give online through Square. Jacob’s Well has set up a page to accept online donations through the Square platform. Find this at mkt.com/jacobs-well-7. Square collects a 2.75% processing fee from each donation.
- Donate online through GiveMN. You may remember this platform from other donations or past challenge campaigns. GiveMN collects a 6.9% processing fee from each donation, so to maximize your contribution you may wish to explore other options first.