Who we are
Bringing God's scattered people together as one in Christ and sending them out, for the sake of the world and the glory of God.
Our Core Values:
- People matter to God - We value people for how God sees, loves and accepts them.
- Everyone is a minister - We value every person's calling from Christ.
- Worship brings us into the presence of God - We value building a community that seeks God at its center.
- Teaching is for life change - We value growing by applying God's Word to our lives.
- We must grow larger and smaller at the same time - We value meaningful and contagious community.
- Changing methods... Unchanging message - We value relevance, creativity and innovation in accomplishing our mission.
- God is honored in excellence - We value doing the very best we can with what we have.
- Focus on the mission that unites, not details that divide - We value unity and diversity.
- Harmony with one another and creation - We value responsible living.
Click here to read the Constitution of Jacob's Well, approved during our congregational meeting on May 30, 2010.
|Constitution of Jacob's Well.pdf||105.16 KB|